Custom start page number in report

Hi,

Is possible to set a start page in a report? The user need to define the start page and after it start to count the pages. But I’m not sure if it is possible or how to do it. I can pass the value to the report but can’t set to the page number.

I tried with Libreoffice Writter but it is not possible maybe with Libreoffice Calc but not sure.

Thanks in advance!

I was thinking un use html report, but not sure how to pass it to PDF or XML format.

Thanks in advance!

The OpenDocument has an attribute to adjust the page number. But as <page-number/> can not have children, it is not possible to add a Relatorio directive to update it. So I guess you will have to update manually the attribute on the result odt.

1 Like

Thanks for the help,

Unfortunately, updating manually the attribute does not work. I tried in two ways but relatorio does not show the number in the pages.

<text:p text:style-name="P1">Page number <text:page-number text:page-adjust="10">10</text:page-number></text:p>

<text:p text:style-name="P2">Page number <text:page-number><text:page-adjust>10</text:page-adjust></text:page-number></text:p>

I guess my I do not edit correctly the ODT file. Could you help me with these?

Thanks in advance!

I found this solution:

How do I start page numbers on a different page in Libre Office?

Click at the start of the first para of the page of which you want to change the page number with desired number. Choose Insert>Manual Break>Page break, Select the style for the page, check the box for Change page number, type the desired page number in the box below it. Click Ok.

2 Likes