When converting a sale opportunity a sale is created for the proposed products. But this may not be suitable when the opportunity is about selling a project or selling a subscription service.
In order to be able to convert to difernt models, we should be able to select different models on subscription lines, so I propose to change the current product field to a Reference field, which will accept the following models:
- Product (To keep the current functionality)
- Service (If sale_subscription module is installed). A subscription contract will be created for each line/service when converting the opportunity.
- Project: A reference to project, so the user will be able to create a new project or link into an existing one.
An oportunity will be one if one of the following conditions are meet:
- One of the sales reached the confirmed state (current behaviour)
- One of the subscriptions reached the running (state)
- One of the projects progress is greater or equal than 0 (we understand that a project with no progress is a not started project)