Continuing the discussion from Default agent per party:
I agree that we should add this fields like we did on shipment but for each model we should use diferent kind of fields as we use diferent Workflow. So here is my proposal for every model:
I think we should add two employee fields:
- One named Employee that will be set on draft state and will represent the employee responsible of the sale works
- Another named Confirmed by to denote the employee responsbile of confirming the sale. The field should be set when confirming the sale if empty.
I think the employee should be set by the default with the following values:
- With the current employee when the sale is manually created
- With the opportunity employee when the sale is created from an opoprtunity.
The behaviour should be very similar to sale on but the default value should be a little bit diferent:
- The current employee should be used when the purchase is manually created
- When creating a purchase from a purchase request the Wizard should ask for an employee to assign the newly created purchases. By default this field can be set with the current employee.
I think only one employee field should be added to the invoices and it should be named Posted by. This field will set when posting the invoice if empty.