Start_gnuhealth.sh in Virtualbox OPEN SUSE

I am currently learning about GNU Health and would like to do some testing for a project. I’ve installed GNU Health in a Linux environment in a VirtualBox using OpenSUSE. I can also start the client on my own, and I am able to log in to the demo database. I downloaded the code via GIT in PyCharm and have connected it to the demo database ghdemo44, where I could query the data and see what is in the database. Now I want to start the client using start_gnuhealth.sh , but it doesn’t work; I keep getting an error message. Do I need to adjust or change something? I couldn’t find anything online and can’t figure it out. I once changed the path of the trytond file, but it didn’t help. Here is the error

message:user@localhost:~/PycharmProjects/his/tryton> /usr/bin/env bash /home/user/PycharmProjects/his/tryton/start_gnuhealth.sh
/home/user/.gnuhealthrc: line 62: 0: command not found
2024-04-20 16:18:49 [INFO] Starting GNU Health Server version ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./trytond", line 83, in <module>
    **ssl_args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 1052, in run_simple
    inner()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 1005, in inner
    fd=fd,
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 848, in make_server
    host, port, app, request_handler, passthrough_errors, ssl_context, fd=fd
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 740, in __init__
    HTTPServer.__init__(self, server_address, handler)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/socketserver.py", line 456, in __init__
    self.server_bind()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/http/server.py", line 136, in server_bind
    socketserver.TCPServer.server_bind(self)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/socketserver.py", line 470, in server_bind
    self.socket.bind(self.server_address)
OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use
2024-04-20 16:18:52 [ERROR] Bailing out !

I do not know about this script. It is specific to GNU Health so you should ask to the project.

This means that there is already a process using the same address and port (probably 0.0.0.0 and 8000).
So you must first stop these other process.