Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

I see, I think you have to downgrade or upgrade the csb43 package with
pip install --upgrade csb43==<package version>
You can look at the history at csb43 · PyPI , choose a version and try again. That’s the nice thing of pip :smile:

No, it’s a problem with your csb43 package.

Which may have been fixed here: Bitbucket

Which would suggest you need to be using a version of csb43 >= 0.8.2

Thanks M.@edbo and M. @dave i have solve it <3 and now after update the database it goes normally and no errors.
But there was a thing i would to verify it, when i type trytond --version and tryton --version it gives me command not found in the virtual environment 5.0

If yes ,i want now to complete installing tryton version 6.0 in my another virtual environment so i have gone to the virtual enironment by (workon project_tryton6.0)where i already i have installed 6.0.0 this morning , but now when i put trytond-admin -vv -c trytond.conf -d database_tryton6 --all

Here it gives me -bash: trytond-admin: command not found,

This command become not workfull after uninstalling tryton globally, so
should i reinstall tryton 6.0 or what i should do !!

1 Like

I would normally install Tryton with the pip command, so in order to do that:

• go into your virtual environment
  • activate it!
  • pip install trytond (you are installing the most recent version, so no versioning is needed
  • pip install trytond-<module-name> for every module you want to install

If you have installed Tryton the same as in your other virtual environment, use the same commands.

Just for verifying about those two steps,so then i don’t complicate things for me;

Here in my linux server you mean should i do :

workon projecttryton6.0 (to go to the virtual environment)

and then

. bin/activate

and after that i type pip install trytond

I don’t know what you mean with workon projecttryton6.0 Is this a command?

Imagine your virtual environment lives in /home/caroline/venv/projecttryton6.0/:

• cd into it cd /home/caroline/venv/projecttryton6.0/
  • activate it . bin/activate

And now you can do everything you want with Python. It should stay in that virtual environment.