When the VAT listing was discussed for inclusion on Tryton, the Spanish chart of account was not part of the supported modules so it VAT listing was not included. As we now have it available it will be great to include it’s VAT listing.
On Spain we have to include the following reports:
Modelo 347: Which includes the list of National parties and it’s amount operation which operations are above the limit of 3005.06€. It’s required to include the list of both purchases and sales operations and they are differentiated by a code: A for purchases and B for Sales. This should be reported once per fiscalyear.
Modelo 349: Which includes the list of intracomunitary operations. This is very similar to the EC Sales List which currently exist in Tryton, but we include purchases also. There is also a operation code which is used to differentiate if there is a services or goods related operation.
- Add EC Operation List model, which includes sale list code and purchase invoices.
- Add EC purchase list codes for purchase taxes.
- Add a new view for national taxes operation. This should be a table query very similar to the one of the account_be module but including more details:
- Operation Code: Purchase/Sale identifier
- Party Information including: Tax Identifier, Name and Province Code.
- Sum of invoices total amount broken down by quarter
- Total amount.