Proteus and trytond_import_countries. How to install?

Unfortunately doesn’t look like that’s going to work as I’ve dropped the db a couple of times just to be certain but when I run the script again it gives the same message en_GB. I also commented out the language in the trytond.conf and tried again this time changing it to en and that made no difference either. Must be stored in a module file somewhere.

No, I’m pretty sure that it is stored in the language column in the ir_configuration table in the database. What value have you got in your database?

1 Like

I had no idea what was going on as I was having problems no matter what I done so I basically ended up searching the whole file system and purging anything that said tryton outside of my project folder. I then dropped the database again. This time I was able to successfully run the country and currency import using the environment variable for the postgresql uri.

In the end I don’t know what was causing the issue but clearly something on my side regarding the en_GB but working now.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

No problem, good to hear you have got it working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.