One Payment for multiple Invoices

But how can the user know that this party has some amounts that can be grouped? For me there is not such clear path to find them.

The “Payable/Receivable” link from Party.

Yes, but how can I search for the parties that can be grouped? That’s the part that I’m missing

Hum, I guess we could have a warning on “Pay Lines” wizard that is raised if there is another line for the same party but with an opposite type.
If the user want to group them, he can use the relate from the party on the payment lines to open the “Payable/Receivabe” lines and run the grouping wizard.

But you may also be interested on joining lines from the same type with different credit/debit amount (i.e: a customer invoice with a customer credit note of different amounts)

Not sure if the warning is the best option as it will be anoying for users that do not wan’t to group payments. That’s why I was suggesting one domain filter, so users can check if they want or ignore if not.

That can be seen directly on the view but it is not really important because you will not reduce unnecessarily the cash-flow.

I expect it to be a very rare case and so much rare that a warning is the best way to raise it.

I wrote a blueprint Grouping receivable/payable lines

1 Like

We are still looking for contributors to implement this feature for the coming release.

1 Like