GnuHealth module not found

Good morning everyone, I have a problem with a Gnuhealth module, I use Tryton 5.0.0 and the latest version of Gnuhealth, I have the instance hosted on Amazon web services(Debian10). My problem is with the health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who module.
What could be the problem?

1975 139736506951488 [2020-09-12 15:30:01,532] INFO trytond.modules health_pediatrics_grow
th_charts_who:registering classes
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bin/trytond-admin", line 21, in <module>
    admin.run(options)
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/admin.py", line 54, in run
    activatedeps=options.activatedeps)
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/pool.py", line 149, in init
    self.start()
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/pool.py", line 102, in start
    register_classes()
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 331, in reg
ister_classes
    the_module = import_module(module)
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 53, in impo
rt_module
    module = importlib.import_module(fullname)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 677, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 728, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/modules/health_pediatrics_growth_chart
s_who/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>
    from .wizard import *
  File "/home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/modules/health_pediatrics_growth_chart
s_who/wizard/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
    from .wizard_health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who import *
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'trytond.modules.health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who.
wizard.wizard_health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who'

Hello, Jhon
In the folder of /home/admin/gnuhealth/trytond-5.0.0/trytond/modules/ verify if it finds the folder of the module health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who, in case to exist update the modules.

1 Like

There is bug on the gnuhealht code that tries to import a module which does not exist.
You should report the issue to it’s bug tracker.

Thanks for the help, I was testing and the module “health_pediatrics” managed to load when I delete “health_pediatrics_growth_charts” and “health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who”. I sent an email to health@gnu.org explaining my problem.

Root cause, just for the records: The tool to unpack the source tarball (was it mc?) cut off the last part of the path, so the module could not be found.
Using plain tar resp bsdtar fixed the issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.