Generate Spanish Electronic Invoices (Facturae)

Then we should request the two separate files, but the user won’t be able to do the conversion so he will need some asistance to setup it.

Normally a company has a single certificate and uses the same one for signing and for authentification. The key point here is that for authentification the oficial certificate generated by The Authorities is required. For signing any certificate can be used despite the same authentication certification can be also used.

The authentication certificate is use to identify the company with tax authorities, so if it is stolen anyone can act as the company with the tax authorities. Thats the rist.

Please describe the risks?

There is a risc of impersonation. With such certificate I can act as this company with the tax authorities. For example I can alter the tax declaration by declaring an higher amounts and increasing the debt with the tax authorities.

If it is only that I do not think it is a high risk as no money transfer is involved and wrong declaration could be reverted.
But of course this suppose that the authorities support the revocation of leaked certificates.

1 Like

I’ve pulibhsed the modules on PYPI under the tryton community umbrella:

Feel free to use it and report any issues on the package bug tracker.

4 Likes

As describe here https://administracionelectronica.gob.es/ctt/face?idioma=en It would be posible to use webservices as well.