Default Setup Command

I used the following default setup commands from the Docker install artical without thinking I need to change User name and password so now Im trying to figure from the code what I need to actually log into the web interface. I finally at least that going Yaaayyy Copied the code just as it was written Sorry for the hassle I have been awake to longgg

Start a PostgreSQL instance
$ docker run --name tryton-postgres -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=mysecretpassword -e POSTGRES_DB=tryton -d postgres

Setup the database
$ docker run --link tryton-postgres:postgres -e DB_PASSWORD=mysecretpassword -it tryton/tryton trytond-admin -d tryton --all

Start a Tryton instance
$ docker run --name tryton -p 8000:8000 --link tryton-postgres:postgres -e DB_PASSWORD=mysecretpassword -d tryton/tryton

Start a Tryton cron instance
$ docker run --name tryton-cron --link tryton-postgres:postgres -e DB_PASSWORD=mysecretpassword -d tryton/tryton trytond-cron -d trytontryton-postgres:postgres -e DB_PASSWORD=mysecretpassword -d tryton/tryton trytond-cron -d tryton

This was my fault I went to fast and missed the step to actually put in a password! I re did the whole install and now Tryton is up and Running!! if any one every needs to remove the Docker instance and image this is the code I used
_
To remove all containers and images you can run these commands

docker rm $(docker ps -a -q)
docker rmi $(docker images -q)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.